Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of School!



Today was Ben's first day of Nursery School! I can't believe that he's old enough to be in school. While I wholeheartedly thought today would be my Christmas (yes, even the 45 minutes of the shortened first day was enough of a break to make me giddy) I found myself very unexpectedly bawling in the car after I dropped him off. When did my baby get so big?!

It seems as if the first day was a huge success. Ben seemed generally happy and excited for school when we would speak about it over the past few days, so I knew he would like it. His teacher is Mrs. B and she had a great day planned. I heard all about his friends, circle time, the bell Mrs. B uses to alert the children to circle time, and the Rainbow Fish project he did which he still refuses to remove from around his neck. I think Ben is going to love Nursery School!

The second pic is of his backpack, which he asked me to take, and in the last pic he's showing off his Rainbow Fish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home